How’s it going so far?
Now, onto Day 3.
Here is today’s workout.
It’s the same 4-exercise bodyweight workout as yesterday but now you’ll be doing 8 minutes instead of 4 minutes.
Remember, the 4 exercises are:
Perform each exercise for 25 seconds then rest for 5 seconds. Then REPEAT the 4 exercises for 4 rounds so it will take you 8 minutes to complete. For Day 3, that’s it!!
Here’s the workout video again: WORKOUT
Here’s the menu for Day 3:
4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (about 550g, cut into chunks)
2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
Thumb-size piece fresh root ginger, grated
1 tsp soy sauce
1 bunch coriander
1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 small cucumber
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1. Tip the salmon into a food processor with the paste, ginger, soy and half of the coriander. Pulse until roughly minced.
2. Tip out the mix and shape into 4 burgers.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan then fry the burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side, turning until crisp and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, use a peeler to peel strips of carrot and cucumber into a bowl. Toss with the vinegar, then toss through the remainder of the coriander leaves.
5. Serve with the burgers and lemon wedges.
Tune in tomorrow for Day 4!