- Eliminate the white menace: white flour and sugar.
- Eliminate hydrogenated fats.
- Eat protein every day for breakfast (eggs, natural yogurt, nuts, protein shake etc).
- Walk at least 30 minutes a day.
- Don’t eat 3 hours before bed.
There you have it – simple tips which will give your body a kickstart to healthy weight loss. There are other things you can do such as start an effective exercise programme, drink more water, and have a healthy diet – remember the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy, natural foods 80% of the time and relax a bit for the remaining 20%.
Ps/ NEVER go on a diet to lose weight – you WILL gain the weight and more when you return to normal eating.