A vegan-friendly soup, all natural ingredients.
1 small cauliflower
1 small sweet potato, chopped
3 sticks of celery
1 ltr mineral water (or stock)
125g ground almonds
Pinch sea salt
1. Bring the water (or stock) to the boil.
2. Add the cauliflower, sweet potato, celery and sea salt.
3. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4. Allow to cool slightly, then take out a few cauliflower florets and put them to one side.
5. Add the ground almonds to the soup and blend until smooth.
6. Return the soup to the pan.
7. Add the cauliflower florets and reheat gently.