With ANY fitness programme, you HAVE to keep going. You have to keep going for at least 21 times and THEN it becomes a habit.
It’s all too easy to find excuses not to exercise – maybe you think it’s just too difficult, it hurts, it’s lonely, you have no motivation. You convince yourself that the whole concept of exercising just isn’t for you.
BUT, did I tell you about the benefits of exercise (my previous blog post back in December)?
Check this. Exercise…
- Improves your wellbeing (psychologically and physiologically)
- Improves your blood pressure
- Improves your fat oxidation (you burn body fat more efficiently)
- Reduces your risk of cardiovascular heart disease
- Increases your energy levels
- Increases your strength and muscle tone
- Improves your bone density
- Improves your joint mobility
- Increases your resting metabolic rate (you burn more calories daily)
- Improves the functionality of your cardio system (circulation/blood flow)
- Improves your lymph system (eliminating toxins from your body)
- Better skin/nail quality
- Sharpens your eyesight
- Improves your mood
- Better blood glucose control (less risk of diabetes)
- Reduction of severity of comorbidities (improved health)
- You look better in your clothes
- You can keep up with your kids/grandchildren
- Improves your quality of life
- May extend your lifespan (at least you’ll be more active when you get older)
So, PLEASE don’t give up. Don’t be one of the 95% of people in life – be one of the 5% who WILL make a difference. No excuses. Plus, I’m here to help you along the way.
No excuses AND all you need is 12 minutes 3 times a week.