Are you fed up of dieting?
Are you just not getting the results you want down at the gym?
Do you want to challenge yourself for just 28 days and see some fantastic results?
Yes, Yes, Yes!
Starting 19th March. Ending 15th April.
Why do this 28-day challenge? What could happen?
- To give enough time (28 days) for a total body cleanse
- To eliminate sugars, dairy, white flour products, alcohol and caffeine so that your body can start to work with nature NOT against it
- To kick-start health improvements
- To give you more energy and clarity of mind
- To address any chronic health issues and get to the root cause instead of relying on drugs, which produce undesirable side effects
- To aid your colon to get it into top working order and therefore help the elimination process
- To address constipation, IBS, bowel problems etc
- To reduce body weight and body fat without dieting
- To reduce the health risks associated with diabetes and obesity
- To give you a basis for a long-term healthy eating plan (i.e. for life)
- To avoid dieting and therefore the process of yo-yo dieting
- To improve your muscle tone and strengthen your joints, tendons and ligaments
- To reduce stress and anxiety
- Plus many other benefits.
What do you need to do?
- Take a photo before and after the challenge so that you can see the difference
- Follow my 28-day eating plan, only eating the ‘allowed’ foods from the table provided
- Follow my workouts at least twice per week and keep active whenever possible
- Get enough sleep
- Keep hydrated by drinking plenty of water (divide your weight in kg by 30 to get the number of litres required each day)
- Combine healthy carbohydrates, protein and fats at each meal or snack
- Do not cut out any of the major food groups, i.e. leaving out carbohydrates or healthy fats
- Keep positive and be strong in your food choices – ANY cheating will only spoil the challenge and therefore your results.