The purpose, of course, is for me to help you as much as I can. I realise there is a lot of content on the Internet about weight loss, dieting, proper nutrition, goal-setting etc. It’s a minefield really.
Obviously what I advise will not suit everyone – I can’t please all of the people all of the time! But I can give measured advice and draw on my 19 years experience in the fitness business.
I go on results – if someone has worked with me and got great results, I know that process works. But I know not all workouts will suit all people.
So, the main things you would like me to cover in my blogs are:
- How to lose weight and tone up
- How to lose weight/fat around the tummy
- Food! Everything from dieting, juicing, counting calories and unhealthy snacking – and what to do about it
- How to exercise effectively
- How to get motivated and stay focused
- How to combat a lack of time
- Making your health a top priority
- Training partners
I think that just about sums it up. The good thing is that I know what you’re going through right now. I can identify with some of those issues. It’s my job to find real solutions – for me and for you.
So keep an eye on my website in the coming days/weeks and I’ll address each subject. That will hopefully give you some answers so you can make your health a top priority.