- Improves your wellbeing (psychologically and physiologically)
- Improves your blood pressure
- Improves your fat oxidation (you burn body fat more efficiently)
- Reduces your risk of cardiovascular heart disease
- Increases your energy levels
- Increases your strength and muscle tone
- Improves your bone density
- Improves your joint mobility
- Increases your resting metabolic rate (you burn more calories daily)
- Improves the functionality of your cardio system (circulation/blood flow)
- Improves your lymph system (eliminating toxins from your body)
- Better skin/nail quality
- Sharpens your eyesight
- Improves your mood
- Better blood glucose control (less risk of diabetes)
- Reduction of severity of comorbidities (improved health)
- You look better in your clothes
- You can keep up with your kids/grandchildren
- Improves your quality of life
- May extend your lifespan (at least you’ll be more active when you get older)
Wow, that’s quite a list. Who wouldn’t want all that? Unfortunately, many of us are still not doing enough activity and worse still, doing absolutely nothing. Why would you put yourself in danger of disease?
Did you know that you could achieve all (or at least some) of the above benefits if you exercise effectively for ONLY 12 minutes a day? It’s true. That’s why I developed 12-minute workouts. There’s no need to spend hours in a gym or on a treadmill, wasting precious time.
If you would like to know about my 12-minute workouts, get in touch by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my YouTube channel by clicking this link: My YouTube Channel where you’ll find lots of workouts and individuals exercises.
Better still, come along to a free class in Newcastle and exercise with likeminded women who have achieved great results this year. Just contact me by email and I’ll tell you more about the classes.
Ps/ Remember, there is NO NEED to exercise for hours to get great results. That’s why I encourage people to use my 12-minute workouts. We’re all busy aren’t we?