It’s Pancake Day – I’m sure you know that already! There are lots of interesting recipes on the Internet today but I’m finding that most of them aren’t that healthy. They are covered in sugar or use white flour, which isn’t great for you.
I’ve made my own and they’re delicious. To make yourself a nice, simple pancake, it will only take you 5-10 minutes.
2 egg whites
1 tsp almond butter
1 tsp clear raw organic honey
Few drops of Worcestershire Sauce
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
A little extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix or blend the egg whites, almond butter, Worcestershire Sauce, cinnamon and pepper until smooth.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat until pan is hot.
- Add the oil, heat then add the mixture to the pan.
- Cook on both sides until golden.
- Place the pancake on a plate, spread the honey and roll the pancake around the banana. Cut in half and serve.
Let me know if you make them.