Oh, I could just send out information on nutrition and exercise all the time but that would be boring for one, and it wouldn’t be showing my true self.
I have strengths and weaknesses like everyone so this is an email about my recent feelings and I don’t mind sharing it with you.
If you’ve been reading my recent posts on social media, you’ll know that I seriously thought about jacking it all in last week.
I was at a low ebb.
I’m usually good at handling pressure but it was getting to me and things weren’t going too well.
There are many ups and downs of running your own business. The ups are great of course but the downs can make you question the whole thing.
My business relies on customers (that’s you guys!) and if I don’t have enough, it simply doesn’t pay especially with studio rent, marketing costs, equipment etc.
If you’re self-employed, you’ll know what I mean. It’s like a roller-coaster ride sometimes.
I registered my company ‘Body and Mind Fitness Company’ in February 2010 so I had to think very carefully before making any rash decisions.
So, I’ve decided to carry on. I’ve decided to refocus and concentrate on the people who matter the most (that’s you guys again!).
I want to make women fitter, healthier and happier. It’s where my true passion lies. How great is it when women start to get results and notice big changes?
I want to continue to do this and you know, I’ve achieved quite a lot in the last few years. I decided to gather some stats which I’m going to share with you today – I hope you don’t mind!!
In over 20 years, I have worked with thousands of women and, as I specialise in working with women who want to improve their health and fitness, I know what works for them. Many women, who I’ve worked with, have achieved life changing results. I have many testimonials to prove that my methods work effectively.
I offer Weight Training programmes plus Kettlebell, Boxing, Pilates and Fat Buster classes.
I’m the author of Fitness For Women, a 7-step plan to achieving healthy and successful weight loss and also the creator of 12-minute workouts, ideal for those with a very busy lifestyle.
This is my business to date…
• I’ve helped hundreds (probably thousands) of women gain positive health and fitness results – with a near 100% success rate (the small percentage are those who didn’t complete the programme)
• Trained a top BBC actress so that she was primed for her TV filming
• Won the Theo Paphitis #SBS Award on Twitter in 2014
• Been interviewed on Radio 4 and Radio Newcastle regarding outdoor fitness
• Had an article published in Lifestyle Magazine
• Performed for Newcastle College as a fitness role model for the next year’s group of students
• Gained an Obesity and Diabetes Management higher qualification
• Written 219 fitness blog posts
• Made 245 fitness videos for YouTube with over 15,000 views
• Published a fitness DVD
• Written 14 ebooks on women’s health
• Sent out 82 health and fitness newsletters
• Written hundreds of emails specifically on fitness and nutrition
• Produced 6 healthy eating guides
• Created 436 individual exercises
• Designed a further 140 workouts
• Tweeted over 16,500 times
Fitness is my passion and I embrace new exercise workouts and challenges.
These are the sort of results you could get by working with me:
• Lose weight or body fat and keep it off for life without dieting or counting calories
• Use weights to improve your muscle tone, increase your strength and change your shape
• Look slimmer and lose inches from your hips and waist
• Feel fitter and healthier than ever before
• Have more energy
• Gain massive self-confidence
• Get great results by exercising for only 12 minutes 3 times a week, designed to get great results in super fast time.
I offer personal, group and online fitness training programmes plus Massage therapies such as Sports, Swedish and Chair Massage.
Not too bad, eh?
So it’s onwards and upwards for my business.