Terms and Conditions for all services
- The term ‘Fitness For Women’ is a sub branding of Body and Mind Fitness Company.
- The term ‘Personal Training’ refers to one-to-one instructor/client training on any given Personal Training Programme.
- The term ‘Group Training’ refers to one-to-many instructor/client training on either Monthly Membership or ‘Pay As You Go’ options.
- A ‘client’ is defined as someone who signs up to either a Personal Training Programme or attends Group Training.
2. Women of all ages (over 16) are welcome as long as they agree to the Terms and Conditions herein.
3. Advanced booking is required for all services. An online booking system is available for all group classes. Personal Training appointments are made via text, call or email (details below).
4. A free consultation is available for all new ‘Personal Training’ clients.
5. Completion of a brief medical questionnaire (PAR-Q) is required before commencing any first session.
6. For ‘Personal Training’ clients, once you sign the ‘Personal Training Consultation Form’, you commit to the chosen ‘Personal Training’ Programme for the designated time period stated.
7. For ‘Group Training’ clients, once you pay for the service, you commit to the chosen ‘Group Training’ programme.
8. You should give 24 hours notice (the cancellation policy) if you cannot attend a ‘Personal Training’ or ‘Group Training’ session. For Personal Training, it counts as a lost session. For Group Training, there is a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of that particular class. Consideration will be given if there is an emergency situation.
9. Payment of all services is by Standing Order, PayPal, bank transfer or cash. Details supplied on request.
10. Each new client may receive information and tips over the course of a programme. Handouts and email attachments will be available as appropriate.
11. HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- Clients are advised to wear appropriate clothing when attending a session, i.e. appropriate for exercising and, if required, water, a towel and a change of clothes.
- Clients should bring any medical aids such as an inhaler if required at any time during a session.
- Body and Mind Fitness Company shall not be liable for any loss or injury sustained due to the fault of a client; a third party not connected to Body and Mind Fitness Company or external, unforeseen events after all due care and attention has been adhered to.
- Personal belongings (such as car keys) can be left with the instructor during a session but Body and Mind Fitness Company does not take responsibility for lost or damaged goods during a session.
- A risk assessment shall be adhered to for the protection of the clients.
12. REFUND POLICY AND GUARANTEE:
- ‘Personal Training’ and ‘Group Training’:
- ‘Personal Training’ Programmes: Body and Mind Fitness Company offer the following guarantee: If at the end of your chosen Programme, you have not achieved ANY positive result AND YOU HAVE FOLLOWED OUR PLAN EXACTLY, Body and Mind Fitness Company will work with you at its cost for a further 2 sessions.
- ‘Group Training’ Memberships: If at the end of your Membership, you have not achieved ANY positive result AND YOU HAVE FOLLOWED OUR PLAN EXACTLY, Body and Mind Fitness Company will offer you a further 1 week FREE membership. No refund will be given once you have committed to a membership.
- For specific Group Training Programmes (such as the 6-Week Toning Programme or the 8-Week Slim Challenge), once you have signed up to the Programme and paid monies due, no refund will be given if you decide it’s not for you and withdraw from the Programme. You are still responsible for payment. The only exception to this rule is withdrawing from the Programme due to illness or injury deemed to make training impossible.
- Once agreement has been made between Body and Mind Fitness Company and the client to commence a Programme (‘Personal Training’ or ‘Group Training’), payment must be made either in full at the agreed time (or deposit taken at least) and monies will not be returned if the client decides to withdraw from a Programme unless as stated in (3) below.
- For ‘Personal Training’ Programmes, the client has 2 days grace from the signing of the ‘Personal Training Consultation Form’ to change their mind and get monies returned. Once the 2 days are up, monies will not be returned if the client decides to withdraw from a Programme.
- Results are ONLY guaranteed when following the Programmes exactly as directed by Body and Mind Fitness Company.
- When qualifying for a refund, a request must be made in writing (address will be supplied) or by email (address below) and the refund will be issued within 30 days.
- ‘Personal Training’ and ‘Group Training’:
13. Any material produced by Body and Mind Fitness Company, including promotional, marketing, educational and other material, shall remain the property of Body and Mind Fitness Company and will be subject to copyright. Any such materials found to be copied, published or reproduced will breach these conditions.
- Any typed/written client notes will be stored securely by Body and Mind Fitness Company.
- Client data will not be passed onto any third parties or be shared with anyone other than Body and Mind Fitness Company.
- Client data will remain confidential and only be used between the client and Body and Mind Fitness Company.
15. CONTACT DETAILS: